Top 5 Kosher Vegetarian Hot Spots
5) Gokul Indian Restaurant – St. Louis, MO – I do not particularly like Indian food but I could eat here any day of the week.
4) The Herbivorous Butcher – Minneapolis, MN – The only vegan butcher shop in the world…ever. This place allows a vegetarian to dream.
3) Veggie Heaven – Teaneck, NJ – If you formerly ate meat (or currently) and crave a good Chinese meal, this is the place. I suggest the Mu Shoo. Just thinking about it makes me hungry.
2) Noi Due – New York, NY – A great Italian place with amazing pastas and delicious sauces. Wonderful date night where you can then eat dairy desserts!
1) Acqua Trattoria – Aventura, FL – An amazing slice of dairy heaven. Pastas are amazing. Presentation is perfect. Fish are fresh. Highly recommended.
Top 5 Best Kosher Baseball Stands
5) Washington Nationals Max’s Kosher Cart – Schwarma & Falafel
4) Los Angeles Dodgers Jeff’s Gourmet Sausage Factory – Sausage & Specialty Dogs
3) Boston Red Sox Hot Nosh Kosher Vending Machine – Dairy
2) St. Louis Cardinals Kohn’s – Pastrami Sandwich
1) Miami Marlins Kosher Korner – Hot Dogs!
Best Kosher Burgers in America (I am a vegetarian so this one was voted on by my rabbinic meat-eating colleagues).
5) Amsterdam Burger Co – New York, NY- Aussie Burger: An Australian Classic, Burrger wit sliced pickles beets w ABC sauce.
4) Shaevitz Uptown BBQ – Northbrook, IL – Hickory Smoked Burger: Half pounder, fresh ground and hand formed Burger, Char grilled topped with hickory Smoked Beef fry and Barbecue Sauce, served on a Bakery Bun.
3) Gotham Burger – Teaneck, NJ – Tripe “B”: 6 oz. burger, hash browns, beef fry, egg, parve cheese on pretzel bun.
2) Fuego – Miami, FL – Fuego Burger: Served with caramelized onions, roasted tomatoes, crispy pastrami topped with a sunny-side-up egg and our roasted garlic ailoli.
1) Genesis Steakhouse & Wine Bar – Houston, TX – The Dave:
Prime Beef Burger, Guacamole & Grilled Pineapple (But try his friend Steve and Bruce too)
Top 5 Unique Kosher Ice Cream/FroYo
5) Serendipity Creamery & Yogurt Cafe – Surfside, FL – What can I say I am sucker for places open for Pesach!
4) Ellie’s – Cleveland, OH – Who doesn’t love their ice cream on waffles?
3) Sweet Rose Creamery – Santa Monica, CA – Organic, local, and delicious
2) Sebastian Joes – Minneapolis, MN – Minnesota Nice meets Minnesota Ice…cream. Try the Oreo. You will not regret it.
1) The Bigg Chill Frozen Yogurt – Los Angeles, CA – A Jewish hot spot on a hot day.
Top Five Best KOSHER Falafel in America
5) Prime Deli – Minneapolis MN
4) Pita Hut – Miami FL
3) Mizrachi Grill – Northbrook IL
2) Crisp – New York NY
1) Sababa Mediterranean Grill – Las Vegas NV